Friday, September 01, 2006

a rainy day

i havent been updating my blog..
sighs... so sad today.. it was raining the whole day lah.. how much worse can it get...
when i woke up.. was feeling damn sick for the day before cause i helped wendy bring her books back home and got caught in the rain.. i wonder if she's okay.. got wet like twice yesterday.. anyway.. i had fever for a while and influenza.. can't take it.. decided not to go to the school thing.. was in a daze and my dad came into my room to give me money:) haha i was like tell him i need an increase in allowence.. and he said okay((: haha then i lazed in bed until 8 plus..
used the com.. tried to redo my blog skin.. was so fustrated lah.. haha..was hungry so i went to buy lunch..laksa!! yay.. but i dont like prawns.. sighs.. and the laksa not nice one.. haiyah next time dont buy from that uncle ler..
well came home and played games online until like 10 la then got ready to go back to PARRY!! yay!haha.. chose a yellow shirt and rolled up its sleeves.. and jeans.. with my shoes.. dunno what they are called.. haha i look funny lah.. my butt so big.. sigh.. SO FAT!
when i was leaving Carian called to ask me to meet her and go to parry together.. of course i said yes lah.. haha.. so i happily took the bus to heartland and waited.. saw melvin at kfc so sat down and chat with him..his hair so funny lah.. pink and blue with glitter.. haha anyway ask him about miss yee.. and he said she very bad temper nowadays.. sighs.. so long also never see her ler.. dunno how she is lah.. later she sick how?? sighs.. well we talked until like 1130? yarh 1130..then they left lor.. and i wandered around heartland mall.. when i received an sms from carian tell me to eat first coz her school hadnt end yet.. and maybe meeting me at 1230..
sight anyway i was hungry so i went to macs to eat lah.. so sick of mac already.. there's only one thing i like lah, is the chicken mcnuggets! haha the aunty dunno what diet coke one leh.. had to eat alone lah.. sat in a small corner eating.. then a group of girls came to the table beside me and started the chattering..OMG save me lah.. i mean how many times can you say "she was like... he was like... i was like.. they were like...she was like... he was like... i was like.. they were like...she was like... he was like... i was like.. they were like..." oh my gosh i had half the mind to tell them off lah.. like that orals sure fail one.. haha. after finishing my meal still had to wait so i bought curly fries to eat.. so sick of them leh.. eat half way dont wanna eat already..then i went back to roaming the heartland mall:)
when i was outside delifrance carian called me lah.. then i stayed there and waited for her..
she greeted me with a piak on my arm.. ouch pls.. she was seeing her friend ester i think off.. yup then we were talking about how it was nearer to meet at her school etc.we walk to parry in the rain... very fun.. she was sick lah.. poor thing.. she keep penting and penting as we walked in..i kept asking her if she's ok.. haha we talked about singing.. and she was prancing around...finally we've reached parry.. wow.. i felt that calming sensation i always had.. relaxing and peaceful..saw guanling at the entrance.. why does she have that look? hmm..
we went around.. and carian wanted to give flowers to her teachers lah..dunno how we ended up at second level of block b.. found one of her teacher and the were talking and talking..(: they were talking bout some alumini dinner then carian talk about me being the head prefect last time and how i can help..so i did i gave her teacher my hp no. for her to call me so i can contact everyone else.. yes.. end of year got things to do ler! haha
we wandered off the find carian's cousin lah.. then dunno how we went to the music room.. there was that familiar surrounding that reminded me of the past.. she said she was in choir.. couldnt recall sia.. SORRY CARIAN! had so much fun playing the piano lah.. sighs.. the old times! then we walked around somemore then decided to leave ler lah..saw my name on the board.. all those memories flooded back..
we walked to heartland and decided to find a place to sit.. carian backaches.. but i saw my sister gotta run later she think carian is my gf.. sian.. so we went to compass point just to avoid her.. on the mrt she showed me messages from the person she likes.. sighs.. poor girl tormented by that person's attitude towards her sighs..
reached compass already the smell of jollie bean freshly baked pancakes flooded our nostrils.. haha.. but we still wandered off.. went to starbucks at first but since she dont like coffee so i said lets go somewhere else lah..(:see gentleman! haha we went to mos burger haha loitered at the entrance for a while then decided to go in ler.. went in and saw wendy and freesia.. haha so surprised! haha wanted to kiss wendy she doged me.. hmphs.. sighs..
found a seat and ordered our food.. me and carian talked and talked and talked for a while.. about her and singing and other things.. after the munching we wanted to go up and do window shopping but.. dunno why we went to cold storage instead haha.. didnt buy anything so we left lor...
more talking on the way and carian treat me pancake! yay cheese! haha
went to take bus 80 home lah.. we chatted on the bus and ate cheese pancake too.. hmm.. then after she left i went to heartland to change bus lor.. but something happen.. i was approached by an auntie lah.. she ask me whether i can french! haha i dunno what she say lah.. fa wen.. i was like er.. no.. then she ask me to speak to the person on her phone it was english lah.. fa wen.. walau.. haha she was going to a job interview lah..talking on her phone made me miss my bus so i hao ren zuo dao di.. bring her to her potential employer's place.. she kept trying to shelter me lah.. but the brollie kept hitting my head so i told her i help her shelter.. haha finally found the place at 2C haha quite easy to find lah actually.. then i walked in the rain.. to take a bus home..
home sweet home.. was wondering what wendy was doing so i called her on her phone lah.. woah.. she sounded so sexy on the phone.. oh my god.. wahahahah.. but she was sleeping so she cut of by accident or what lah.. dunno.. called her again but she never pick up.. :P so so so i fell asleep on the couch..
and thats that lah.. almost all of what i did today! ((: yay.. eh.. its 139am already.. hmmm.. this is almost all of what i did yesterday! haha
haha just got a new assignment from melissa.. lol she want me to wake her up at 6 inthe morning haha just help her lo..if i could wake up..
yay! end of blog.. haha happy reading!

About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template