Tuesday, September 02, 2008

kill me?

today while i was doing my math papers i kept thinking about something.
i came to a realisation.

even though you might be over me, you might have stopped thinking of me and you now even have no reason to avoid me, i'll never forget you. i can never stop the longing for you. my heart just refuse to. my mind has stopped trying.

i still love you. but i wont let it interfere with my life. i'll just keep you close to my heart(:

i realized the only memory of you now are the movie tickets in my wallet. that's all that's left. i changed my phone so no more messages. i even lost the sweet messages i sent to you and was going to send to you.

it's so sad we didnt even take any photos.
haha well there's no proof that we were once together so you have all the right to deny.ha ha.

hope you're happy(: really.

About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template